top of page
Interactive Learning Center
"Serving Gwinnett County Individuals with Special Needs, after school, respite, and summer camps"
Daily Living Skills
Our program covers many aspects of home and community functions. Teaching skills which will allow individuals to live independently at home or in their community settings.
- Cooking a meal using simple recipes
- Using a computer or newspaper to find out what’s going on in our community
- Organizing household chores
- Choosing appropriate clothing for daily activities and expected weather
- Washing/drying clothes
- Shopping for groceries at the local market
- Learning money management skills
bottom of page